I am 30 now. It’s going much faster now on this side of the fence.
- Boys – dating one, moved really fast, say we love each other every day multiple times a day. He misses me and likes me more than I like him in this very moment.
- Work – great job, busy busy busy, fun, love it, love the money, but feeling disorganized. Maybe this will resolve in time?
- Eating Right – doing a really good job, 80% of the time. The other 20% is sushi, dark chocolate with pomegranates, and popcorn with coconut oil and salt.
- Working out – fantastic at this one, yoga almost every other day, and volleyball twice a week. Keeping REALLY active right now.
- Friends – good for the most part. Feel like there isn’t enough of me to go around right now.
- Family – same as friends. Good, but feel like I need more of me. Or change my priorities?
- No alcohol – EXCELLENT! Sometimes I worry that I am missing out on something watching everyone else get wasted on Friday night . But then I remember the last time I drank, and how tired I have been getting. And that I’d rather read or write or peruse blogs, or go for a bike ride.
- Traveling – Europe in two weeks EXACTLY. CAN NOT Wait.
So many things I want to talk about now, but I am so tired.
Sleep. Volleyball. Sleep. Sleep. Dry run packing for Europe. Goodnight moon ;)